The Novosibirsk Teachers’ Professional Re-Training Institute is a state-funded educational establishment, engaged in postgraduate education, in-service training, re-training, and professional development of school administrators, teachers and psychologists.
It was established in 1939 as the Novosibirsk Regional Institute for Improvement of School Teacher Staff. It got his present name – The Novosibirsk Teachers’ Professional Re-Training Institute (NTPRTI) – in 1993.
The Institute has two buildings with auditoriums provided with modern equipment and computers for the best implementation of educational activities. There are also a dormitory for trainees and a sanatorium for employees.
More then 68 thousand of educators got training and re-training for the last five years. It means that more then fifteen thousand of educators are trained per year. About 1000 trainees got additional professional certification.
The Institute issues a monthly newspaper “Pedagogical Echo” and a quarterly journal “The Siberian Teacher”.
There are almost two hundred specialists working in the Institute. Among them:
• Fourteen Doctors of the Sciences
• Sixty one Candidates of the Sciences
The structure of the Institute includes:
• Scholar Council
• Institute Administration
- History, Sociology, Economics
- Primary Education
- Humanitarian Education
- Theory and Practice of Preschool Education
- School Management
- Special Education and Psychology
- Health and Safety Education
- Information Technologies in Education
- Arts and Technology
- Department of Researches and Methodology
- Department of Teaching and Methodology
- Department of Qualification
- Department of Special Education and child development
- Department of Information and Publishing
•- Centre for Support of Experimental Projects and Programmes
•- Centre for Cultural and Religious Education
•- Centre for Researches and Methodology
• Museum of the Development of Education in Novosibirsk Region
- Centre for Support of Experimental Projects and Programmes
- Centre for Cultural and Religious Education
- Centre for Researches and Methodology
• Museum of the Development of Education in Novosibirsk Region
Our main goal is to meet public needs in improvement of professional knowledge and skills of pedagogical and administrative personnel of schools in Novosibirsk region. We suppose to achieve this goal through development of diverse activities:
• Regular courses of in-service training and re-training for school administrators, teachers and psychologists
• Post-graduate training
• Development of training programmes and supporting educational materials
• Researches in pedagogy, psychology, education management
• Development of methodological recommendations based on research results
• Organization of educational seminars, workshops and conferences of all levels: regional, inter-regional, national and international;
• Coordination of regional stages of federal educational contests
• Publishing of pedagogical periodicals, teaching materials and scientific works
• Professional qualification and methodological support of school staff
• Educational consulting Our Activities
Regular in-service training programmes are the core of educational activities of our Institute. These programmes may consist of:
– Short-term subject courses
– Subject and problem seminars and workshops
– Long-term courses aimed on study in-depth of the contemporary issues of sciences, technology, sociology and economics according to the professional profile of the trainees
– Programmes of professional re-training of educators with additional qualification
By the end of the courses and programmes our trainees receive governmentally approved certificates according to their achievements.
Our Institute carries out its diverse activities in cooperation with institutes and organizations involved in teachers’ professional preparation in Russian Federation. It is a member of the Association of Teachers Professional Re-training Institutes of the Siberian Federal District and coordinates activities of many organizations dealing with teachers’ professional training and re-raining through out of Siberia.
The Chairs and Centres of our Institute take part in different innovative projects carried out on national and international scale.
Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation
Academy of Teachers Professional Re-Training and In-Service Training
Centre of Modernization of the General Education
Vasiliy Yakovlevich Sinenko – Rector of the Novosibirsk Teachers’ Professional Re-Training Institute, Honourable School Teacher of Russian Federation, Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor.
Vasiliy Y. Sinenko is the author of guidebooks on teaching physics as a school subject. The main domain of his scientific researches lays in integration of experimental and cognitive processes in studying physics.
Vasiliy Y. Sinenko is currently
- Chairman of the Rectors’ Council of Teachers’ Re-Training Institutes in Siberian Federal District
- Member of the Presidium of the Rectors’ Council of teachers’ re-training institutes affiliated with the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation
- Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Education.
- Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Humanization of Education
- Corresponding Member of International Academy of lifelong pedagogical education.
Tatiana Victorovna Smoleusova – Deputy Rector of the Novosibirsk Teachers’ Professional Re-Training Institute, Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor of the Chair of the Primary Education. Her responsibilities include methodological and organizational issues of teaching and learning processes.
Tatiana V. Smoleusova is the author of teaching and learning materials for primary mathematics education. Her scientific interests are concentrated on humanization and differentiation of teaching mathematics in primary school with particular accent on students with learning problems.
Tatiana V. Smoleusova has got European professional training in England and Holland in addition to her regular and post-graduate professional training.
She is currently a member of the Dissertation Council of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University
Lubov Alexandrovna Saidakova – Deputy Rector of the Novosibirsk Teachers’ Professional Re-Training Institute, Candidate of Geography, Assistant Professor, Honourable Specialist of General Education. She is in charge of methodological and organizational issues of scientific researches.
Lubov A. Saidakova got additional professional training in Special Education. Her particular research interests are related to teaching students with mental retardation with particular accent on issues of integration of students with disabilities into general schools.
Oganes Karapetovich Agavelian – Deputy Rector of the Novosibirsk Teachers’ Professional Re-Training Institute, Doctor of Psychology, Professor. His responsibilities include postgraduate education and external relations.
Oganes K. Agavelian has multilateral scientific interests in general, social and special psychology. The main domain of his scientific researches lays in the sphere of social and labour rehabilitation and socially conditioned perceptive particularities of the mentally retarded children
During the last thirty years he published more then 80 scientific works, which are remarkable with their strict methodological approaches and strong connection between theory and practice.
More then 20 post-graduate students prepared their dissertations and got diplomas of candidate of sciences in general and special psychology.
In 1988 Oganes K. Agavelian was one of the few psychologists who helped people suffered from the earthquake in Spitack (Armenia).
History, Sociology, Economics
Theory and Practice of Preschool Education
Special Education and Psychology
Health and Safety Education
Information Technologies in Education
Physical Education and Sports
Arts and Technology
|< Предыдущая||Следующая >|